- Lorris Gibson, Executive Chef – Chef Lorris graduated from Scottsdale Culinary Le Cordon Bleu and has worked as a chef in the restaurant industry for over 15 years. Chef Lorris is a master at preparing hot nutritional meals from scratch and incorporating safe leftovers from local restaurants. Lorris is a calm, pleasant and a hardworking individual who has a passion that is driven by his proficiency in the restaurant industry. A real pleasure is taken by Lorris when the happiness of others is achieved.
- Charles “Atoki” Amana, Sous Chef – Chef Charles has worked for St Vinnys Bistro for four years. He has a servant heart and always willing to take time with the homeless.
- Wayne Cunningham, Asst. Chef – Chef Wayne has worked for St Vinnys Bistro for four years. He is dependable and looks forward to presenting hot meals everyday.
- Joshua Gonnerman, Asst. Chef – Chef Joshua has worked with St Vinnys Bistro for five years. His favorite food to cook is chicken tenders with fresh salad.
- Kristopher Rupert, Asst. Chef – Chef Kris can begin his work day at 5am when needed or work any shift to help the Bistro. His passion is perfecting each recipe and watching the homeless smile.
- Devonaire Love, Asst. Chef – Chef Devonaire has passion for leading his team. He loves to cook multiple courses and serve them hot.
- Adrian Jimenez, Rescue Food Coordinator – Adrian is dedicated to keeping food safe and has been trained in food safety guidelines. He has a passion for being on time and sharing a smile.
- Curtiss Brown, Food Service Kitchen Porter – Curtiss loves working in the kitchen. He is loves to cook and smiles at everyone.
- St Vinnys Bistro is an inclusive organization. We do not discriminate, in admission to our kitchen on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age or disability. We are also an equal opportunity employer. No Haven for Hope employee or prospective employee will be denied employment or a promotion because of his or her race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age or national origin.