“Terms & Conditions” on St Vinnys BistroMinistry.org as of 03-24-2020
Terms and Conditions
- INTRODUCTION: Welcome to our website St Vinnys Bistro® (the “Website“). This Website is published by St Vinnys Bistro® and/or it’s owners (“St Vinnys Bistro®” or “We” or “Us“).
- GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The Website is made available for your own, personal use. The Website must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the Website you must comply with all applicable USA laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using the Website you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the Website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Website; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the Website or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
You agree to indemnify and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Website otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
- CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Website including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to St Vinnys Bistro® or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without St Vinnys Bistro®’s express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the Website are owned by St Vinnys Bistro® or its group companies or third party partners of St Vinnys Bistro®. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trademarks without the prior written consent of St Vinnys Bistro® or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of St Vinnys Bistro®.
- LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). St Vinnys Bistro® may monetize some of these links through the use of third-party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding such affiliate programs, St Vinnys Bistro® does not have any influence or control over any such Third-Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third-Party Websites or their availability or contents.
- DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) ST VINNYS BISTRO® DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN ST VINNYS BISTRO® AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE WEBSITE; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
St Vinnys Bistro® will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Website, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
IF ST VINNYS BISTRO® IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO: (A) TEN DOLLARS ($10.00); OR (B) THE SUMS PAID BY YOU UPON PURCHASING THE WEBSITE, OR ANY IN-WEBSITE SPENDIND, INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTIONS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of St Vinnys Bistro® or its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded by English law.
- SERVICE SUSPENSION: St Vinnys Bistro® reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the websites published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
- ADVERTISERS IN THE WEBSITE: We accept no responsibility for advertisements contained within the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not St Vinnys Bistro®, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
- COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the Website (“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by St Vinnys Bistro® from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of St Vinnys Bistro®, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. St Vinnys Bistro® reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
- GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and St Vinnys Bistro® concerning your use of the Website.
St Vinnys Bistro® reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the Website to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the Website. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of St Vinnys Bistro®.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with USA law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
St Vinnys Bistro®s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by St Vinnys Bistro® in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favor of any person other than you, St Vinnys Bistro® and its group of companies.