Volunteer RegistrationVolunteer Login
VOLUNTEER – BECOME A “VINNYS HERO”
- Anyone who volunteers is a “Vinnys Hero.” Download Vinnys Heroes brochure HERE.
- All Volunteers must Register HERE / After Registering Login HERE. Get detailed registration instructions HERE.
- Map to our kitchen (finding our kitchen is tricky), volunteer instructions, and PARKING PERMIT for volunteers HERE.
- How to Volunteer for a meal shift – LOGIN to your St Vinnys Bistro account. Click on “Dashboard”, select “Full Schedule.” Click on a calendar date and follow the instructions. Volunteers can join any shift by themselves or join others for any meal shift that is available up to 8 volunteers per shift. Get detailed instructions on how to volunteer & schedule a meal shift HERE.
- Scheduling Recurring Meal Shifts – To schedule a recurring meal shift either daily, weekly or monthly, login to your account, click on “Dashboard” and select “Full Schedule.” Click on any date, select “Recurring Schedule,” select “Select Interval” and click either daily, weekly or monthly. Follow other instructions and save. Alternatively, you can manually select multiple future dates from “Full Schedule.” Get detailed instructions for Recurring Schedules HERE.
- Team Leader – A volunteer who coordinates a team of five to eight volunteers who serve a meal shift in our kitchen. The responsibilities included scheduling, coordinating kitchen tasks and assisting our Chefs. We have openings during the week or weekend. To create a Team, LOGIN, click on “Dashboard” and select “Create Invite” under “Request Team Leader Status.” Get detailed instructions on how to create a Team HERE. Once approved, you can create your own team of volunteers and manage your team’s schedule. All volunteers MUST register before joining a Team. To schedule your Team, login, click on “Full Schedule,” click on any date, select “Team Schedule” and follow other instructions.
- Team Member – A volunteer who welcomes and serves meals on our serving line to homeless guests. Other responsibilities included supporting our chefs and kitchen staff with light meal prep and clean up. We have openings during the week or weekend.
- Hero Teams are needed to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 365 days a year. That’s 1,095 meal shifts each year. Register below.
- Meal Shift Volunteer Times – Breakfast from 6:30am to 8:30am (meal service begins at 7am), Lunch from 11am to 1pm (meal service begins at 11:30am), Dinner from 4:30pm to 6:30pm (meal service begins at 5pm).
- Kitchen Volunteers have resumed. PLEASE Register now and schedule a meal shift!
- Videographer – Is needed to document and prepare videos of our kitchen and volunteers. Videos will be used for News Updates and social media outlets.
- Social Media Coordinator – Is need to help create new content and post to our social media outlets.
- Please click the button below to complete the volunteer registration form.
SPONSOR AN EVENT
- Golf Tournament Fundraiser on August 23, 2021, presented by Haynie & Company. For details click HERE!
- St Vinnys Bistro hosts several events each year. We make hosting easy! We help you create event pages to post on your social media platform. Our Event solution gives you everything you need to create mobile-optimized event pages with multiple ticket types and surveys and start selling tickets in minutes. On our events dashboard, you can stay on top of registrations, ticket sales, and donations in real-time.
- We help you improve your registration conversions and ticket buyer satisfaction using elegant event pages with simple and quick checkout. With an impactful event page and easy checkout and registration for one or for many attendees, you can even motivate attendees to make donation directly on your event page by entering a direct donation during ticket checkout.
- Do you have an idea for a new event? Contact us!
Start a Fundraising Campaign
START A FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
- We can get you started by creating your own personalized professional online landing page. You will be off and running with unique stories and images in minutes. Each fundraiser has their own fundraising command central – managing their pages, reaching, and thanking their donors, responding to page comments, tracking their progress to goal, and more.
- We guide you step-by-step through the process of creating stellar program and fundraiser pages in minutes. You can create and manage multiple fundraising pages. Peer-to-peer program dashboards allow you to measure program results in one place in real-time. You can quickly discover your campaigns total revenue, individual fundraiser results, team totals, donors, average donation, active fundraising pages, recurring donations, and more.
- Contact us:
Restaurant / Business Food Donations
FOOD DONATIONS – BUSINESSES
- Do you own a restaurant or any food business and have perishable food leftover? You can help feed the homeless by partnering with St Vinnys Bistro. We send out a sprinter van daily to pick up food donations. Special pickups can be scheduled. Our driver brings the food back to our kitchen. At the close of each month, we email you a receipt for your charitable donation.
- Our chef is a master at incorporating leftover food into hot nutritious daily meals.
- Food Donors are Protected from Liability.
- To learn more, click here:
- Donate Money
- Here are some other ways to help:
- Donate cars, boats, jewelry, cell phones, memorabilia, and more! It’s easy!
- Buy Food Packages, Chef Lorris will help you.
- Team Building events, bring your team and volunteer in our kitchen.
- Birthday Club & Honor / Memorial Donations
- Buy PopsG BBQ Sauces & Rubs: PopsGFoods.com A percentage of what you buy helps buy food for our kitchen.
- Corporate Partners – Would you be willing to be a Platinum Partner? Any corporation willing to contribute $100,000 a year to Feeding San Antonio’s Homeless, will be given headline recognition at St Vinnys Bistro. Please contact us via email: [email protected]
VISIT ST VINNYS BISTRO
- Tours of our kitchen are on hold due to Covid. Normally tours of our kitchen and corresponding Haven for Hope facilities are given on a regular basis.
- Private tours of our facilities may be scheduled for large groups after Covid.
- After Covid protocols have been lifted, please contact us to reserve a spot: [email protected]
Join our Mailing List